As an Experienced Mortgage Broker in Coventry
We have come across almost every single Remortgage situation, so don’t hesitate to call us as we have most likely already got by a similar or the same Remortgage obstacle before. Here are some common Remortgage scenarios:
- Looking for a more competitive mortgage product and want to shop around?
- Wanting to raise money when you remortgage and/or secure a new deal?
- Consolidating debts?
- Have your work arrangements or individual circumstances changed since you originally took out your mortgage?
- Has your existing lender turned you away for some reason, e.g. Your income has reduced or you’re looking to buy a particularly unusual property?
- Perhaps you’re stuck on a standard variable rate but have been told you can’t afford a cheaper mortgage deal?
- Do you want to change a name on your mortgage?
- Do you wish to remortgage your current property to make it a buy to let?
- Is your situation more complicated so you’d like to know your remortgage options?
It is essential that you get advice from an experienced Mortgage Advisor in Coventry when looking to secure debts against your home as you need to be aware of all of the risks that come with debt consolidation.
You should think carefully before securing other debts against your home. By adding your unsecured debts to your mortgage, which is secured on your home, you are potentially putting your home at risk if you cannot make the required repayments.
Although the total monthly cost of servicing your debt may have reduced, the total cost of repayment may still have risen as the term of your mortgage is longer than it may have taken to repay the debts originally.
We work for you, with your best interests at heart. We love seeing you come out of the Remortgage process happy because your Mortgage Broker in Coventry will have hopefully found you the most appropriate Remortgage deal that best suits you and your individual circumstances.
Get in touch today and speak to a Mortgage Advisor in Coventry to receive a free mortgage consultation.
Free Remortgage Consultation
At Coventrymoneyman, we offer a free no-obligation mortgage consultation. A Mortgage Advisor in Coventry will consider all mortgage situations, no matter what comes up. We love a good challenge at Coventrymoneyman, so don’t hesitate to get in touch.
We have Mortgage Advisors available to answer all of your mortgage questions 7 days a week. Once you get in touch, we can schedule a date and time for you to talk to a Mortgage Advisor in Coventry.
As a trusted Mortgage Broker in Coventry, we have various different lenders on panel. We have access to thousands of remortgage deals, allowing us to find the most approrpiate one for you.
To discuss your Remortgage options with an experienced Remortgage Advisor in Coventry, get in touch today and we will see how we can help you.