REMORTGAGE ADVICE IN COVENTRY & SURROUNDING AREAS
Why might you need Remortgaging Advice? Lots of reasons.
There are some excellently competitive remortgaging deals out there right now and it’s up to us to find them for you. Not only that but to tailor them to you and your needs.
Whether you want to secure a new fixed rate, consolidate loans/credit cards, save some money every month or release money from your property, we are here to help.
Need to remortgage quickly? No problem. Also, if you’re having problems with a current remortgage application or you are just wanting more quotations so you can compare your options – we can help, whatever your situation.
- Looking for a more competitive mortgage product and want to shop around?
- Wanting to raise money when you remortgage and/or secure a new deal?
- Consolidating debts?
- Have your work arrangements or individual circumstances changed since you originally took out your mortgage?
- Has your existing lender turned you away for some reason, e.g. Your income has reduced or you’re looking to buy a particularly unusual property?
- Perhaps you’re stuck on a standard variable rate but have been told you can’t afford a cheaper mortgage deal?
- Do you want to change a name on your mortgage?
- Do you wish to remortgage your current property to make it a buy to let?
- Is your situation more complicated so you’d like to know your remortgage options?
There are many reasons why our clients decide to seek remortgage advice. Below are some of them:
- For a better interest rate
- To raise some cash or pay off debts
- To fix your monthly payments for greater peace of mind every month
- For marital reasons such as separations or divorce
- For any other change in personal circumstances, such as buying someone out
- To remove an individual from a mortgage
- For any other reason
Personal circumstances such as income, savings, marital status, and employment type may have changed since your last mortgage, especially if it was many years ago. These will need to be taken into account.
We can search our panel of literally 1000’s of remortgage deals on your behalf, and recommend the best deal to match your requirements.
With remortgage products, customers often have more equity in their properties so can access the market-leading products being offered by mortgage lenders.
Remortgaging to fix your rate?
With interest rates remaining tantalisingly low, many of our customers are choosing to fix their mortgage deals at market leading rates for 2, 3, or 5 years. This makes monthly financial planning much easier and protects them against future rises.
Looking for a hassle-free remortgage?
When you come to remortgage you will not usually be stuck in a property chain and as you already own your house. This means the legal work will be much simpler and is likely to go through much faster than a standard mortgage application.
Seen your dream home but struggling to sell your existing one?
We can help with both the existing and new mortgage. This is a specialist transaction called a Let to Buy!
Let to Buy Mortgage Advice
Having Problems with a Remortgage? – We may be able to help!
Often we are contacted by clients who are finding securing a mortgage with their existing lender very difficult. This can be down to many reasons:
- Type of property being remortgaged
- Your regular income and type of employment i.e. self-employed
- Your credit score
- The high street lender or the bank declined your application or won’t lend enough
- Your marital status
- Failed affordability
- Read more here…
If this sounds familiar, it’s so important that you don’t keep trying lots of other lenders without being 100% sure of their strict lending criteria. This is because multiple ‘hits’ in a short amount of time is likely to damage your credit score and make securing a mortgage even tougher.
We are able to use our experience and knowledge to place your application with the most suitable mortgage lender based on your personal situation – We strive to get it RIGHT FIRST TIME.
Don’t worry, your Coventry Mortgage Advisor is here to help you!
We are experts in our field and are pleased to help with all Mortgage situations including:
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Coventry
- Home Mover Mortgage Advice in Coventry
- Remortgage Advice
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice in Coventry
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Coventry
- Self Employed Mortgages
- Specialist Mortgage Advice in Coventry
Please click through above for more information, you can always send us a message here.
Offering Honest, Expert Mortgage Advice in Coventry & Surrounding Areas
Coventrymoneyman.com – Mortgage Broker in Coventry
Remember, we work independently from Estate Agents or Builders so our advice is totally impartial and unbiased.