First Time Buyer Mortgages
FIRST TIME BUYER MORTGAGE ADVICE IN COVENTRY & SURROUNDING AREAS
Buying your first house can certainly be a daunting prospect. The market is very competitive and additional pressure from Estate Agents to find a new property and get moving quickly isn’t always helpful. This is where we step in. We are here to make sure your first house purchase goes as smoothly as possible.
Whether you are buying with your partner, spouse, relative or simply on your own, we can talk you through all your mortgage options to help you find the best way forward. As an experienced Mortgage Broker in Coventry, we are best placed to recommend the Best Mortgage Deal for you.
Whether you’re looking to find out what you can borrow, you’ve already started looking at properties, have seen a property you like or have had an offer accepted – or you’re just completely stuck and need some advice – it’s what we do!
First Time Buyer Mortgage Scenarios:
- Are you looking to find out how much you can borrow?
- Do you want to know what your mortgage repayments will be?
- Have you fallen in love with a particular property and want to put in an offer?
- Are you needing to start your mortgage application having had a purchase offer accepted?
- Have you looked at a few properties but need a Mortgage Agreement in Principle to back up your offers?
- Have you been declined or refused a mortgage by your bank or building society?
- Do you have a poor credit score?
- Have you got a complicated or unusual mortgage situation and need some extra help?
As part of our initial Mortgage Consultation we can look at:
- How much you’re likely to need to pay every month based on your property price
- Getting a Mortgage Agreement in Principle so you can back up any offers you make with the Estate Agent
- Getting a mortgage application completed successfully
- Explaining what a property survey is and the types of survey available
- Recommending a high quality local competitively priced conveyancing solicitor if you need one
- Making sure all your mortgage application details are correct
- Recommending any associated insurances with your new mortgage (if required)
Did you know it’s possible to get the keys to your fantastic new home with just a 5% deposit? Whether this is made up of your own savings or even a gifted deposit from a friend or family member, get in touch today so we can help you get the ball rolling on finding your dream property.
We don’t have any vested interests with estate agents, builders or banks and are totally impartial…
Unlike many Mortgage Brokers, we are not tied to Estate Agents. This means we work solely for you, with your needs at the heart of everything we do.
You might well find that your monthly mortgage payments are actually cheaper than your rent. When you come to us, we will be able to help you calculate the difference in rent v’s mortgage payments.
Maybe you could consider buying from your Landlord? With a mortgage broker like us, you can get a price agreed and navigate the process quickly and easily.
Right to Buy Mortgage Advice … Has the Council told you the price they want for the property? If so, we can help with your purchase and guide you throughout the whole application process!
HAVING PROBLEMS with First Time Buyer Mortgages? – We may be able to help!
Our customers have often had various difficulties with their bank or other high street mortgage lender. This can be down to all sorts of reasons including:
- The type of property being purchased
- Their income and type of employment, for example, if they’re self-employed
- Whether they’re buying off, or with, a family member
- If they’re buying the property for more than it’s worth
- The bank has declined to offer a mortgage or won’t lend enough
- They’re buying from their landlord
- Something else … read more here
If this is the case, it is important that you don’t keep trying lots of other lenders without being totally sure that there are likely to accept you. Too many mortgage applications in a short space of time will have a negative impact on your credit score which could well harm your chances of getting a mortgage even further.
Thanks to our years of knowledge and experience we are able to match your financial situation with the most suitable mortgage lender for your need – and our priority is to get it RIGHT FIRST TIME !!
Don’t worry, your Coventry Mortgage Advisor is here to help you!
We are experts in our field and are pleased to help with all Mortgage situations including:
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Coventry
- Home Mover Mortgage Advice in Coventry
- Remortgage Advice
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice in Coventry
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Coventry
- Self Employed Mortgages
- Specialist Mortgage Advice in Coventry
Please click through above for more information, you can always send us a message here.
Offering Honest, Expert Mortgage Advice in Coventry & Surrounding Areas
Coventrymoneyman.com – Mortgage Broker in Coventry
Remember, we are not tied to any Estate Agents or Builders so our advice is totally impartial and unbiased.