Moving House Mortgage Advice
MOVING HOUSE MORTGAGES IN COVENTRY
Honest, Helpful Mortgage Advice in Coventry you can Trust!
Experienced Mortgage Broker – Moving Home Mortgage Advice in Coventry & Surrounding Areas –
Moving house is widely thought of as one of the most stressful experiences you can go through in your lifetime. This is especially true if you’re selling a property at the same time as trying to buy one!
The good news is we are here to use our EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE to remove as much of that stress as possible, and to ensure your mortgage application runs as smoothly as it possibly can.
Home Mover Mortgage Advice – ALL Situations Considered
FREE Mortgage Consultation
( Call / Email or Text )
Common Home Mover Mortgage Scenarios:
- Want to know how much you can borrow so you’re ready to move?
- Need an idea about how much your new mortgage will cost?
- Have you already looked at a property and wish to put in an offer?
- Has an offer you’ve made been accepted and now you need to start your mortgage application?
- Have you seen a few properties and now need a Mortgage Agreement in Principle to make reasonable offers?
- Are you thinking of renting out your existing home so you can purchase a new one?
- Is your existing lender not willing to lend enough? Or perhaps not at all?
- Is your financial situation a little unusual and you’d like some extra help?
As part of our home mover mortgage we can look at:
- Deciding a monthly budget based on the price of your property
- Drawing up a Mortgage Agreement in Principle so you are able to back up any offers you make with the Estate Agent
- Completing your mortgage application to give you the best chance of getting a good offer
- Explaining the different types of property survey that you may wish to undertake
- Recommending a trusted local competitively priced Solicitor (if required)
- Going through your mortgage offer to make sure all details are correct first time
- Recommending any relevant insurances for your new mortgage (if required)
We are NOT tied to Estate Agents…
Unlike a lot of other Mortgage Brokers, we are NOT TIED to Estate Agents. We have no vested interests and work ONLY FOR YOU.
If a new build is exactly the kind of home you have in mind, then why not take advantage of the Government’s Help to Buy Equity Scheme? We can guide you through the process.
HAVING PROBLEMS with Home Mover Mortgages? Let us help
Often, customers have come to us due to having some difficulties with their high street bank or other mortgage lenders. This can be down to many reasons such as:
- Type of property they’re buying
- Their income and employment i.e. if they’re self-employed
- Buying from – or with – another family member
- Buying undervalue
- Their lender has declined their mortgage application or won’t lend enough
- Buying from their landlord
- Something else…
If this is the case, it’s vital that you DO NOT keep trying lots of other lenders without being 100% sure of the likelihood they’ll accept you. This is because lots of attempts in a short amount of time will have a negative impact on your credit score which could well harm your chances of getting a mortgage altogether.
We are able to use our EXPERT KNOWLEDGE to match your application with the most suitable mortgage lender for you. We aim to be RIGHT FIRST TIME, EVERY TIME.
Don’t worry, your Coventry Mortgage Advisor is here to help you!
We are experts in our field and are pleased to help with all Mortgage situations including:
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Coventry
- Home Mover Mortgage Advice in Coventry
- Remortgage Advice
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice in Coventry
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Coventry
- Self Employed Mortgages
- Specialist Mortgage Advice in Coventry
Please click through above for more information, you can always send us a message here.
Offering Honest, Expert Mortgage Advice in Coventry & Surrounding Areas
Coventrymoneyman.com – Mortgage Broker in Coventry
Remember, we are not tied to any Estate Agents or Builders so our advice is totally impartial and unbiased.