Having Mortgage Problems?
Mortgage Advice in Coventry
We’ve found that a large number of our customers have gone to their own high street bank or building society for mortgage advice before coming to us. Unfortunately, these lenders often have strict lending criteria when it comes to mortgages. This can cause problems, particularly for people who have a poor credit score.
Common Mortgage Problems in Coventry
- The bank not lending enough
- Poor credit score
- You do not meet your bank’s lending criteria
- Capital raising and remortgaging
- Renting out your existing property so you can buy a new one – Let to Buy Mortgage Advice
- Buying a property you’ve been renting from a landlord
- Marital status issues, like divorce/separation or buying someone out
- Buying a property from (or with) a family member
- Buying a property below market value
- Removing someone from a mortgage
- Anything else
We deal with a whole range of situations. Many of which are not listed above. Therefore, it is more than likely that we have already solved a similar situation to your’s before, so never hesitate to get in touch with a Mortgage Advisor in Coventry today.
We Work For You!
We’re not tied to Estate Agents like other mortgage brokers. By being totally independent and impartial, we can put your best interests first. This is where our amazing mortgage service comes in! We are pros in this field and we have been a Mortgage Broker in Coventry for over 11 years!
Mortgage Broker in Coventry
It can be a minefield trying to work out which lender has lending criteria that you will meet. Therefore, many people waste a lot of time firing off mortgage applications left, right and centre. In addition to wasting your time, this will also negatively impact on your credit score. This will then need rebuilding and could damage your mortgage prospects.
We have access to many specialist mortgage lenders who all have different mortgage lending parameters. It is our job to thoroughly understand your unique financial situation to recommend the most suitable lender for you.