Having Mortgage Problems?
We’ve found that a large number of our customers have gone to their own high street bank or building society for mortgage advice before coming to us. Unfortunately, these lenders often have a strict lending criteria when it comes to mortgages. This can cause problems, particularly for people who have a poor credit score.
Here are some of the situations we deal with on a daily basis:
- The bank not lending enough
- Poor credit score
- You do not meet your bank’s lending criteria
- Capital raising and remortgaging
- Renting out your existing property so you can buy a new one – Let to Buy Mortgage Advice
- Buying a property you’ve been renting from a landlord
- Marital status issues, like divorce and separation or buying someone out
- Buying a property from (or with) a family member
- Buying a property below market value
- Removing someone from a mortgage
- Anything else
We deal with a whole range of situations. Many of which are not listed above. Therefore, we’re likely to have the experience to help you with your problem.
It can be a minefield trying to work out which lender has a lending criteria you meet. Therfore, a many people waste a lot of time firing off mortgage applications left, right and centre. In addition to wasting your time, this will also negatively impact on your credit score. This will then need rebuilding and could damage your mortgage prospects.
We have access to many specialist mortgage lenders who all have different mortgage lending parameters. It is our job to thoroughly understand your unique financial situation to recommend the most suitable lender for you. We aim to be RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. Every time.
We’re not tied to Estate Agents…
Mortgage Brokers tend to be tied to Estate Agents. We aren’t. By being totally independent and impartial, we can put your best interests first.
If you need help with your mortgage, get in contact today!
We are experts in our field and are pleased to help you with all mortgage situations including: